Most of the gym memberships are sold in January.
2019 was a very intense year - lots of personal things, fires, changes... A lot. Like really a lot.
Sincerely hope 2020 will bring even more adventures and stories worth telling in the end of it 🙌
Something I would love to be proud of in the next year:
- Minimalism: try to remove unnecessary things, clothes, tech and have a complete minimalistic approach towards everything. Decluttering of life is something which everyone should take into consideration.
- Projects: I was so busy with personal stuff which took most of my energy and inspiration that personal project activity dropped significantly. For 2020 I will try to do my best in putting all effort to generate amazing startup-grade products/services.
- Technical knowledge: one of the most thought-after objection for me is to broaden technical knowledge and be able to implement my projects using new stacks/frameworks/languages :) End of 2019 was really good with ReactJS and Kotlin but I would love to do much, much more.
- Meetups/social: more talks, more presentations and better visibility of major groups in Sydney. It is a time to go outside and see what's good around again!
- Travel: experience more countries and expand cultural knowledge 🌏
Let's smash it!